On the Road (pictures)
We started visiting churches that support us when we traveled into Pennsylvania. Household of Faith (in Everett) created a special Wednesday night missionary service for us. Katarina led worship as Kjell played guitar and I sang. Then Katarina and I sang a song (Avalanche by Hillsong). Then, we shared ‘Our Story.’ Being a holiday weekend and pressed for time, we missed two other churches we normally visit in Pennsylvania.
In Connecticut, we visited Bethel Christian Church (in Bristol). This unique service involved Pastor Howard sharing a brief message, our 6 minute video, brief sharing, and a word from Kjell. That led to praying over people in the congregation (who had let a dream die) and then being prayed over. Then, we visited our home church, Grace Life Church (Torrington, CT). Katarina led worship and some church members joined us with guitar, bass, and drum. After sharing ‘Our Story’ we prayed for people. Then, we all went to a church picnic at a member’s house. It was a great time to get caught up with friends and make new ones.
We tried to do an Open House in CT too (at Grace Life). Although many did not show, we were able to share ‘Our Story’ twice and a couple of people are going to spread the word for us (making copies of our newsletter, handing out extra magnets, and bringing our ministry video to their church). Pray that something comes out of these divine connections.
In New Hampshire, we visited Southside Bible Fellowship (in Manchester). We met the new pastor (who was a missionary kid and then missionary in Spain). Katarina led worship, Katarina and I sang a song (Avalanche by Hillsong). Then, we shared ‘Our Story’ and there was a question/answer time. This service was recorded on video and I have separated the worship from the message (click to listen: worship and message).
Help Us Out
It’s easy to help us out. There are four ways: prayer, encouragement, giving, and sharing.
- PRAY for
- Our family;
- Answer the Call Ministries;
- Answer the Call Training and Care Center (missionary training, debriefing, and member services provided to help equip missionaries for the work of the ministry);
- Honduran Fellowship of Missionaries and Ministries;
- Missionaries; and the
- Hondurans they serve.
- Sign up for the quarterly newsletter (in the mail or a PDF sent to your email);
- Sign up for the monthly email update;
- Respond to the monthly update or quarterly newsletter; and
- Like and comment on the ministry facebook page (Answer the Call – Marcy Fenn).
NOTE: Email me your email address or physical address and put 'mail newsletter, email newsletter and/or email monthly update' in the subject area.
- GIVE - Supporting our ministry is easy and gifts are tax deductible
- Online donation via www.WorldOutreach.org/donations and select our name (Fenn, Kjell and Marcy). The system can process USA & International cards.
- Credit & Debit Cards - You can easily set up automatic gifts using your credit or debit card. When you make an Online Donation through our website, you will be given the choice to make your donation a "One-time gift" or a "Monthly gift." An automatic gift will occur on the same day each month if you select the Monthly Option.
- Bill Pay - You can also have automatic checks sent via Bill Pay (this is not a draft). Bill Pay is a free service that most banks offer. In fact, you don't even have to pay for the postage for your checks to be mailed! It's a great deal. Bill Pay is usually done via your bank's online access, so ask your bank for details. When you use Bill Pay, be sure to include all the following info:
- make checks payable to World Outreach,
- put your Missionary's Name in the memo (Fenn 349)
- include your name and address, and
- have your checks mailed to: World Outreach, PO Box B, Marietta GA 30061.
- Donate through the Mail
Make all checks payable to World Outreach and put Fenn #349 in the memo.
Mail to: World Outreach Ministries, PO Box B, Marietta, GA 30061
- Donate via our Toll Free Number
If you prefer to use your Credit or Debit Card by telephone, you can call our Toll Free Number between 9am to 3pm Eastern Time, and someone will be glad to assist you. Call Toll Free: 1-800-832-WORD (1-800-832-9673) (Fenn 349).
- Buy Coffee at www.hopecoffee.org. When it says ‘I heard about Hope Coffee from,’ enter Fenn #620621 (ships from TX and 6% goes to Answer the Call Ministries)
- Show our newsletter, website, facebook page, and 6 minute ministry video (click here) and hope coffee with your pastor, director/pastor of missions, coffee house/cafe, friends, and/or family. We can only reach new people through you!
Thank you for your prayer, encouragement, giving, and sharing!
|On the Road
Household of Faith
Bethel Christian Church
Grace Life Church
Southside Bible Fellowship
Updates Archives 2013: Jan / Feb / Mar / April / May / June / July / Aug / Sept / Oct /Nov/ Dec
Updates Archives 2012: Jan /Feb / Mar / Apr / May / June / July / Aug / Sept / Oct / Nov / Dec
Updates Archives 2011: Jan / Feb / Mar / Apr / May / June / July / Aug / Sept / Oct / Nov / Dec
Updates Archives 2010: Jan / Feb / Mar /Apr / May / June / July / Aug / Sept / Oct / Nov / Dec
Copyright © 2003-2014 Answer the Call Ministries. All Rights Reserved.
PO Box 1732 * Torrington, CT 06790
Answer the Call
Answer the Call Training and Care Center